Golfers with Arthritis, Hand Weakness, or Elbow InjuriesQUANTUM GRIP puts "Possibilities in the Palm of Your Hand"
- Do you find it painful to grip the golf club, or during impact with the ground and the ball?
- Do you find it difficult to place your hands on the club grip with comfort?
- Do you find it difficult to maintain control of your club and swing?
- Do you find it difficult to achieve power in your swing?
- Do you feel less confident and distracted because your grip doesn't feel secure?
QUANTUM GRIP will help you to:
- Experience greatly reduced muscle fatigue and a more relaxed grip with enhanced control.
- Swing the club with confidence.
- Experience no club slippage or twisting during impact.
- Benefit from reduced shock, enhanced gripping power and club stability.
- Play more holes, keep your rhythm, and play at your best level longer.
- Enjoy the golf game when the weather turns cold or wet.
Here is what people are saying about QUANTUM GRIP for golfers with arthritis, hand or elbow injuries and general weakness:"The Quantum Grip is an innovative idea that will likely revolutionize the golf industry and more importantly, provide life-changing experience for thousands of people who will gain back freedom they once thought was lost forever."
Chief Executive Officer
Movement for Life
San Luis Sports Therapy / Athlon Health & Fitness
"As a club-fitter/builder, this invention fills a void I've been trying to fill for over 30 years. The Quantum Grip is IT when it comes to players that have arthritis, or disabilities that cause weakness or pain while gripping a golf club. It's also a great training aid for ALL players!"
Owner / SLICKSTIX
610 Sequoia Lane
Nipomo, CA 93444
"I have treated many patients with golfer's elbow over the years and think this product could save a lot of players unnecessary pain and avoid having to give up one of their favorite pursuits."
Michael P. Smith, MBA, DPT, CHT
Director of Hand Therapy
San Luis Sports Therapy & Orthopedic Rehabilitation
"It absolutely helps! With this I don't have to put the power into holding on to the club, and I can rest it while I swing."
Bobby Golden, Wounded Vet, Iraq War
From Operation Comfort
"'Quantum Grip' is ideal for my patients that suffer from arthritis, general hand weakness or limited range of motion but want to remain active. It greatly reduces stress and strain during activities that require gripping such as golfing. It's vast applications make this the perfect assistive device."
David Montalvo, OTR/L, PTA, Hand Therapy Rehabilitation Specialist
"It was amazing. I could feel my swing being more stable immediately. You don't have to grip hard to keep the club in the right position. It loosens up my whole swing. I can play longer, keep my rhythm, and make a good score hopefully!"
Juno Smit, One-handed Golfer
Santa Maria, CA
"You have a great product that can improve the lives of many people. Not many golf products can say that!"
The Golf Agency
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401